January 31, 2024 – Certain 1099 forms are sent
(For Individual Filers)

Various 1099 forms and forms 1099-NEC, 1099-MISC and 1099-K are used to report payments that typically don’t come from an employer, such as if you work as an independent contractor, are self-employed, or if you receive income such as interest, dividends, prize winnings, rents or brokerage account transactions.

Subscribe to our Newsletter

We’d love to add you to our mailing list.